Surf & Sand Hotel Pensacola Beach is a pet-friendly hotel that understands pets are an extension of your family. We gladly welcome our guests traveling with pets. There will be a $40.00 fee per night for each pet unless your stay exceeds 3 days, then the fee will be a flat $100.00 pet fee for up to a 7-day stay. Any additional nights over the 7 days will be subject to an additional fee. This fee will not apply to guide dogs or assistive dogs. I agree to and understand the terms of the Surf & Sand Hotel Pet Policy as follows:
- A valid credit card number must remain on file at the front desk.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service: I agree to make my room available to housekeeping and/or maintenance needs and will arrange to have my pet out of the room to accommodate this service
- Pets must weigh less than 80 pounds.
- Verification that vaccinations are complete and up to date as required.
- Pets left unattended in the guest room when the guest leaves the hotel premises must be secured in a proper pet crate or carrier.
- Pets must comply with local legislation and insurance liability requirements.
- Pets must always be on a controlled leash when not inside of the guest room.
- Pets must not be walked through the breakfast area of the hotel.
- Pets must only be walked on the designated pet area(s) of the hotel grounds.
- The guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on hotel grounds and properly disposing of the waste in the outside dumpster or as otherwise designated.
- Damages caused by my pet to my room, its furnishings or any other part of the hotel are my sole responsibility. I understand that my account will be charged commensurate to the cost of such damages. Guest room is subject to damage inspection at any time and upon checkout.
- Noise/Disruptive complaints: If hotel management receives more than two (2) complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for pets. The non-refundable pet fee will not be refunded once the pet has been in the guest room.